Happy Friday! We are officially headed back to Phoenix. As I sit in the car, with Elton John playing (patiently waiting for another Armchair Expert podcast), I wanted to put up a post I’ve been eager to share with you for a while now…products I’ve since added to my daily skincare regimen in the past few months that I’d highly recommend for you.
Agent Nateur was a new brand sold through Citrine earlier this year, and I planned to try it for a few months before recommending it to you. As you know, I like promoting only the products that I love, that work for my skin, and feel will benefit to my readers. Nothing makes me happier than getting messages from you about the products I promote that have changed their lives/skin and have made them more confident and happy in life. I know for me, having good skin is an all-around game changer to my daily mood. So, I get it.
Alright, let’s talk products.
- Agent Nateur– Holi © Youth Skin Refining Face Vitamines (Vegan). These refining face vitamins are a topical anti-aging powder that can be mixed directly with your moisturizer, serum or SPF and equal parts water. This formula helps the appearance of scars, acne, rosacea, visibly lifts, smooths, and contours the look of the skin while fighting free radical.
- Agent Nateur– Holi (Water) Pearl & Rose Hyaluronic Toner. Ultra-moisturizing toner that exfoliates, plumps, tightens, brightens and firms the appearance of the skin while providing radiant glow. Best results mixed with the Holi ©.
- Agent Nateur– Holi (Stick) Sensitive Deodorant (Vegan). Baking soda-free formula has floral and woodsy notes of neroli, patchouli and cedarwood.
- Agent Nateur– Holi (Oil) Youth Body Serum (Vegan). The firming anti-cellulite body oil combines natural, non-GMO ingredients that penetrates to help improve the appearance of tighter, firmer skin, creates the look of contouring, helps reduce the look of cellulite to promote the appearance of smooth, hydrated skin. * I typically will put this on after a shower, skip the towel, and just lather my body and air dry.
- Lady Suite Beauty– Rejuvenating Botanical Oil. An oil for “down there.” Helps hydrate, calm, smooth, brighten, and minimize ingrown hairs.
- Suntegrity– 5 in 1 natural moisturizing face sunscreen. This sunscreen/beauty benefit bb cream treats, hydrates, protects, primes, and covers the skin. *I love wearing only this when I want to have a little coverage, without wearing any other makeup during the day.
As an added bonus to this post, I wanted to include my favorite nude lipstick, Honor by Kjaer Weis is back in stock. You’re welcome! Use code LOLA for 10% off your order on any of these products above.