Let’s be real for a second… there’s an overwhelming number of strollers out on the market today. From affordable to high quality brands, how does one decide which product is the best fit for his/her family? By doing your research and weighing out the options.
Take me for example. Since the beginning of my pregnancy, I started my search for the perfect stroller. It’s better to prepare than choose just anything for your registry, am I right? Naturally, I had a few prerequisites in mind while shopping around. Some of the items on that list included:
- Attractive design
- Ability to grow with the family
- Affordable price for a quality brand
- Bassinet option
- Easy set up and lightweight
I came across the UPPAbaby VISTA stroller and instantly fell in love. The best part about the find? It managed to pass every prerequisite request that I had.
- There’s no doubt that it’s an attractive design. Check! Stroller frame combines aluminum with magnesium optimizing the stroller’s lightweight, durable performance.
- Expandable seat selections & configurations that can comfortably hold two MESA Infant Car Seats, two bassinets, or two toddler seats (the new RumbleSeat reclines and can be used rear or forward facing). Transport up to three children easily by adding a PiggyBack Ride Along Board. Check!
- It was in our price point for what we were willing to spend (or have someone buy). Check!
- Stroller includes both bassinet (tested to overnight sleep standards) and toddler seat – completely interchangeable and requires no fabric swapping. Bassinet has a zip in boot cover, ventilated mattress, airy canopy and extended SPF sunshade. Check!
- Easy one-step fold- with or without the seat attached. Check!
Yay, we found it! Now what? There’s no real way to test out the functionality of a good stroller than to fold it up and down or take it for a quick stroll around the store. So, we wait patiently for Vivienne’s arrival. Once Vivienne was born, I was so excited to give this baby a whirl! At first we were only able to take her for short walks around the block as we had to wait a few weeks before taking her on adventures with us. Rain or shine, I love that the VISTA stroller comes with different covers to help shield her from bugs, rain, and the sun. After a few trips around the block, we started taking her to lunches, dinners, and even a local market on the weekend. We wanted to keep it consistent and do it often so this lady could get used to being out with us. I believe the amount of successful trips we have had is all due to the fact that Vivienne is so comfortable in her Vista stroller. My favorite part is how lightweight, compact, and easy it is to take in and out of the car. As well as the large lower compartment for storage. A huge bonus for JJ and I as first time parents.
Bottom line, we are so happy with our decision to go with the UPPAbaby VISTA stroller and look forward to many more adventures and adding baby #2 to the mix when the time is right 🙂
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of UPPAbaby. The opinions and text are all mine.