If you missed my Packing for the Hospital: Mama Edition post, be sure to check it out here. It’ll give you a good idea of what to pack for your hospital stay, even if I may have gone a little overboard or missed a thing or two. I appreciate all the mamas who have reached out for advice and feedback, as I’m eager to make some padsicles before her arrival. ha! Below, I am talking about the items I plan to bring for Vivienne. I’ve kept it more simple, as the hospital will have everything medical related along with diapers on top of diapers. So, we just plan to bring the necessities and basics along.
- Boppy Breast Feeding Pillow
- Cardstock- I’m bringing some extra cardstock for her first footprints while I continue to search for a baby book to put them in.
- Car Seat Blanket
- Natursutten Pacifiers
- Swaddles/Receiving Blankets: Aden and Anais and Little Unicorn
- Onesies and Sleepsake
- Going home outfit
- NoseFrida the SnotSucker by Fridababy
- NailFrida the SnipperClipper by Fridababy
- Breast Feeding Cover up
I received this Bitty Bundle of Joy by Fridababy the other week and have planned to bring/use some of their items with me during our hospital stay. Now available at Target!