As a person who is queen of relaxation and downtime, what does that actually mean? There are so many people who are constantly on the go, not giving themselves the chance to catch their breath or let alone any downtime. I’ve been known to be that person as well, but I’ve been making a solid effort to say no and use time for myself. So, what type of things do I do to relax?
- Lounge in front of the TV wearing sweats. This is my go-to and although there are many people who look down upon this behavior, I’ll probably always love it.
- Get a manicure/pedicure
- Read. I’m starting to do this more.
- Stay in bed a little longer on a Saturday or Sunday morning
- Enjoy a great meal or glass of wine and catch up with a friend
- Take your dogs for a walk. Everyone in your house can enjoy this one!
- Cooking. Therapeutic and delicious.
- See a movie.
- Relax at a resort spa or pool, like The Camby. Or better yet, have a staycation and make a night out of it.
How do you use your downtime?
Location: The Camby