My favorite part of the 2014 Emmy Awards aside from the fashion and comedy was Sara Bareilles performing Nat King Cole’s classic song and one of my personal favorites, “Smile;” while paying tribute to those who passed this year. I also loved watching Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston praise one another professionally and as great friends while they accepted their awards for Breaking Bad. All the actors seem to have great chemistry, which is probably one of the main reasons it was such a successful show. I miss the intensity on Sunday nights. I applaud Modern Family for continuously being an amazing show but do feel Orange is the New Black should have received an award. Would you agree?
Now… Best Dressed (in my opinion):
10. Robin Wright in Ralph Lauren
9. Camila Alves in Zuhair Murad
8. Michelle Monaghan in Giambattista Valli
7. Kristen Wiig in Vera Wang
6. Lizzy Caplan in Donna Karan
5. Heidi Klum in Zac Posen
4. Sarah Hyland in Christian Siriano
3. Allison Williams in Giambattista Valli
2. Sofia Vergara in Roberto Cavalli
1. Teyonah Parris in Christian Siriano
A white hot affair with pops of color was the trend of the evening!
1. Lena Dunham in Giambattista Valli
Although a popular designer this evening, this couture skirt should have stayed on the runway.
Who do you think should be awarded best dressed last night? Is Lena on your worst dressed list?