I am excited to tell you a little bit about the Bumble.LIVE program. Bumble & Bumble is one of 27 brands owned by Estée Lauder Companies, Inc. It was founded as a New York City hair salon in 1977 by hairdresser and entrepreneur Michael Gordon and a personal favorite brand of mine. I mean, the surf spray? My go to for those easy summer days.
Bumble is always in search for hair models for classes and events all over the country. This program has definitely grown in demand, yet they hold a strong reputation in NYC which garners in local models. They currently have ongoing classes/events throughout the year in Phoenix, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Seattle, Atlanta, and DC. Prior to every class and event they host, they conduct a search for hair models. Are you intrigued to learn more?
A few more details about the classes and events:
· Each model receives either a complimentary cut OR blow-dry/style (dependent upon the class and event).
· Models have the opportunity to be featured models on Bumble and Bumble campaigns and social media posts.
· Each class/event is directed by a professional Bumble and Bumble stylist, with training and experience that has graced magazine covers and runways.
· Bumble has a rolling model database, and ask any interested/potential hair models to email them with current pictures of their hair and style. They then reach out with the upcoming class/event in their area and book them, if they’re available for that time.
· Classes and events are generally held on Sundays and Mondays throughout the year, appealing to everyone from the single gal, stay-at-home mother or working mom.
· Every class and event they conduct throughout the year is consistently fun and creative, and the models leave feeling and looking fabulous.
Keep a look out via @bumblelivemodels to see when Bumble will be in your area!
Interested in becoming a hair model? Email a photo of your current hair style to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.