Eating Clean: The Food I Miss.
Meet Zucchini Pizza Boats and Cauliflower Pizza.
Yes, before… not for. You read correctly.
Now, my bread of choice is Ezekiel.
4. Mint chocolate chip ice cream, the green kind. Enough said. I now make faux ice cream weekly, if not daily.
Alright, so now I’m hungry and reminding myself of how unhealthy I used to be. A main reason I chose to change my eating habits is because I would often not feel well. And you wonder why…
So, now.. here are 5 reminders of why these 5 unhealthy foods “that I miss” are no longer in my meal plan:
1. I no longer bloat. That was one of my main reasons why I decided to research and start eating clean. I couldn’t stand feeling bloated after meals.
2. I have a lot more energy. Waking up feeling naturally refreshed, enjoying hobbies, and getting in some gym time without hesitation after a days work.
3. I am probably the happiest I have ever been. Life just feels so much better in every way. I chose to be the best me possible, all around. Also does wonders for hair, nails, and skin. 😉
4. Eating clean is a natural remedy for colds. With the consistent weather change, I have not gotten sick.
5. I never feel the need to do “cleanses” or diets to feel better about myself. Eating clean is a natural cleanse in itself and your body has no toxins going in.
*Some people may say, “eating clean is expensive.” I personally do not find it to be an issue, but there are many ways to eat clean on a budget. Tips here.
Think about it. You are investing in your health, life, children’s lives and all around well-being. Decide if providing the best foods is more important than a brand new television.
Can you find me a good reason NOT to eat clean?